Label: DUANE READE SPORT SUNSCREEN SPF 50- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone lotion
- NDC Code(s): 67732-410-22
- Packager: DUANE READE INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients
Avobenzone 3.0 %
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water
For external use only
keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply generously and evenly before sun exposure and as needed
- children under 6 months of age:ask a doctor
- reapply frequently after towel drying, swimming or perspiring
- Other Information
- may stain some materials
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing, protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Inactive Ingredients
Water, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer,Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Oleth-3, Tocopherol, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance.Close
- Principal Display Panel
UNIQUELY NY DRTM SINCE 1960
Very Water/Sweat Resistant
3 FL. OZ. (89mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DUANE READE SPORT SUNSCREEN SPF 50
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:67732-410 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength AVOBENZONE (AVOBENZONE) AVOBENZONE 3 g in 100 g HOMOSALATE (HOMOSALATE) HOMOSALATE 13 g in 100 g OCTISALATE (OCTISALATE) OCTISALATE 5 g in 100 g OCTOCRYLENE (OCTOCRYLENE) OCTOCRYLENE 5 g in 100 g OXYBENZONE (OXYBENZONE) OXYBENZONE 6 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DIHEPTANOATE STEARIC ACID TROLAMINE PROPYLENE GLYCOL BENZYL ALCOHOL CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE A (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) OLETH-3 CHLORPHENESIN TOCOPHEROL EDETATE DISODIUM Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67732-410-22 85 g in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 11/14/2012 Labeler - DUANE READE INC. (011988995)