Label: ANEW PLATINUM DAY- octinoxate , octisalate, oxybenzone and avobenzone cream
view more10096-0224-5, 10096-0224-6, 10096-0224-7
- Packager: Avon Products, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
OCTINOXATE 7.5%, OCTISALATE 4.75%,
OXYBENZONE 4.0%, AVOBENZONE 2.85%..................................
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
Inactive ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, SILICA, DIMETHICONE, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, NONENOL, SAPINDUS RARAK FRUIT EXTRACT, POUZOLZIA PENTANDRA EXTRACT, METHOXYBENZOYL METHYLSULFONYL OXOPIPERIDINYL PIPERAZINECARBOXAMIDE, THIAZOLYLALANINE, SACCHAROMYCES/PLATINUM FERMENT, TRISILOXANE, DIMETHICONOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, MALTODEXTRIN, PEG-100 STEARATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL,GLYCERYL STEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, POLYURETHANE-40, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PARFUM.Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ANEW PLATINUM DAY
octinoxate, octisalate, oxybenzone, avobenzone cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:10096-0224 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OCTINOXATE (OCTINOXATE) OCTINOXATE 75 mg in 1 g OCTISALATE (OCTISALATE) OCTISALATE 47.5 mg in 1 g OXYBENZONE (OXYBENZONE ) OXYBENZONE 40 mg in 1 g AVOBENZONE (AVOBENZONE ) AVOBENZONE 28.5 mg in 1 g Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10096-0224-2 1 in 1 CARTON 1 NDC:10096-0224-1 50 g in 1 JAR 2 NDC:10096-0224-4 1 in 1 CARTON 2 NDC:10096-0224-3 15 g in 1 JAR 3 NDC:10096-0224-6 1 in 1 CARTON 3 NDC:10096-0224-5 7 g in 1 JAR 4 NDC:10096-0224-7 1.1 g in 1 PACKET Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 09/07/2010 Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Avon Products, Inc. 005149471 manufacture(10096-0224)