Label: ZEP PROFESSIONAL ALCOHOL HAND SANITIZING - alcohol liquid
- NDC Code(s): 66949-109-00, 66949-109-01, 66949-109-24
- Packager: Zep Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- Hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- No rinsing required.
For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire, flame or spark.Close
- WHEN USING
When using this product
- Avoid eye contact.
- If in eyes, rinse promptly and thoroughly with water.
- STOP USE
Stop use and ask doctor if skin irritation or redness persists for more than 72 hours.Close
- ASK DOCTOR
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.Close
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep out of reach of children and pets.Close
- Use pump and apply gel to hands
- Rub hands together allowing liquid to contact all areas, especially around the nails and cuticles.
- Continue rubbing vigorously until hands are dry.
- No rinsing allowed or toweling is required.
- Other information
- Store at 20 to 25°C (68 to 77°F).
- Dispose in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local regulations.
- Inactiv ingredients
deionized water, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, diisopropanolamine, fragranceClose
- Questions or comments?
Call 1-800-I-BUY-ZEP (1-800-428-9937)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ZEP PROFESSIONAL ALCOHOL HAND SANITIZING
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:66949-109 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL) ALCOHOL 6.0 mL in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER CARBOMER 934 DIISOPROPANOLAMINE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:66949-109-00 500 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 2 NDC:66949-109-01 1000 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC 3 NDC:66949-109-24 3785 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 04/07/2009 Labeler - Zep Inc. (030471374) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Zep Inc. 030471374 manufacture(66949-109)