Label: SCRUB CARE- chlorhexidine gluconate solution
- NDC Code(s): 57613-007-25
- Packager: Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: New Drug Application
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Chlorhexidine gluconate solution 4%Close
Surgical Hand Scrub:Significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient careClose
For external use only.
Do not use
if you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this product.
When using this product
- keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if permitted to enter or allowed to remain
- if contact occurs, rinse with cold water right away
- do not use routinely if you have wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. If condition persists for more than 72 hours, consult a doctor.Close
- Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right awayClose
- wet hands and forearms to the elbows
- clean under nails with pick provided
- wet sponge and squeeze to work up lather
- scrub thoroughly for 3 minutes. Use the brush side to clean the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces between the fingers and the sponge side to scrub the hands and forearms.
- rinse thoroughly
- scrub for an additional 3 minutes using the sponge side only. Wet sponge and squeeze to produce additional lather.
- rinse thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel
- Other information
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (above 104°F)
- Inactive ingredients
Cocamide DEA, Fragrance POFL 147, Glucono-Delta-Lactone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Lauramine Oxide, PEG-75 Lanolin, Purified Water, Tridecyl AlcoholClose
Call: 1-800-523-0502 (Mon.-Fri. 8 AM-5 PM CST)Close
- Principal Display Panel
Scrub Care® Chlorhexidine Gluconate Solution, 4% Surgical Hand Scrub
Vernon Hills, IL 60061 USA
Made in Mexico
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
chlorhexidine gluconate solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:57613-007 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE (CHLORHEXIDINE) CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE 4 mg in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLUCONOLACTONE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL WATER LAURAMINE OXIDE COCO DIETHANOLAMIDE PEG-75 LANOLIN TRIDECYL ALCOHOL HYDROXYETHYL CELLULOSE (2000 MPA.S AT 1%) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:57613-007-25 30 in 1 CARTON 1 25 mL in 1 POUCH Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date NDA NDA019793 12/01/1998 Labeler - Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. (812552219) Registrant - CareFusion 2200, Inc (832696038) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Productos Urologos de Mexico, S.A. de C.V. 812552219 LABEL(57613-007), PACK(57613-007)