Label: MEIJER SPF 4 TANNING OIL - octinoxate and padimate o lotion
- NDC Code(s): 41250-039-16
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
Padimate O 1.4%Close
- helps prevent sunburn
Skin Cancer Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early aging.
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor
- if rash occurs
- if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Inactive ingredients
Mineral Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Fragrance.
- Other Information
- May stain some fabrics
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging,skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- Principal Display Panel
Dark Tanning spray oil
with aloe vera and exotic moisturizers
8 FL. OZ. (236 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MEIJER SPF 4 TANNING OIL
octinoxate, padimate o lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-039 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OCTINOXATE (OCTINOXATE) OCTINOXATE 2 g in 100 g PADIMATE O (PADIMATE O) PADIMATE O 1.4 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength MINERAL OIL COCONUT OIL COCOA BUTTER .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE SUNFLOWER OIL ALOE VERA LEAF CORN OIL BANANA VITAMIN A PALMITATE CARROT PHENOXYETHANOL METHYLPARABEN ISOPROPYLPARABEN BUTYLPARABEN ISOBUTYLPARABEN Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-039-16 226 g in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part352 07/08/2013 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)