Label: SLEEP-AID- diphenhydramine hydrochloride tablet
- NDC Code(s): 55301-189-23
- Packager: ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgClose
helps reduce difficulty falling asleepClose
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older; take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use
- Other information
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- store at controlled room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acidClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to The Active Ingredient of Sominex®*
DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCl 25 mg
Wake Up Rested and Refreshed
Doctor preferred sleep ingredient
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sominex®.
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Manufactured For: Your Military Exchanges
by: LNK International, Inc.
Hauppauge, NY 11788
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Exchange Select 44-189
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
diphenhydramine hcl tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:55301-189 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (DIPHENHYDRAMINE) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, ANHYDROUS FD&C BLUE NO. 1 MAGNESIUM STEARATE Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;189 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55301-189-23 1 in 1 CARTON 1 72 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 12/25/1992 Labeler - ARMY AND AIR FORCE EXCHANGE SERVICE (001695568) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(55301-189) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(55301-189)