Label: ACNE WASH- salicylic acid lotion
- NDC Code(s): 55910-947-30
- Packager: DOLGENCORP, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
Salicylic acid 2%Close
For the treatment of acneClose
For external use onlyClose
- When using this product
- keep out of eyes. If contact occurs, immediately flush with water.
- using other topical acne drugs at the same time or right after use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one drug should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- use twice a day
- wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into lather. massage face gently, rinse thoroughly.
- Inactive ingredients
water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium C12-15 pareth-15 sulfonate, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, anthemis nobilis flower extract, matricaria (chamomilla recutita) flower extract, linoleamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, disodium EDTA, propylene glycol, yellow 5, red 40, sodium chloride, fragranceClose
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Neutrogena CorporationClose
- Adverse Reactions Section
Distributed by DOLGENCORP, LLC
100 Mission Ridge, Goodlettsville, TN 37072Close
- Principal Display Panel
Salicylic Acid 2% Acne Treatment
- Dermatologist tested
- Effective yet gentle cleanser
Compare to Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
6 FL OZ (177 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
salicylic acid 2% lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:55910-947 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Salicylic acid (SALICYLIC ACID) Salicylic acid 20.6 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength water SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE SODIUM C12-15 PARETH-15 SULFONATE ALOE VERA LEAF CHAMAEMELUM NOBILE FLOWER CHAMOMILE LINOLEAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE EDETATE DISODIUM PROPYLENE GLYCOL FD&C YELLOW NO. 5 FD&C RED NO. 40 SODIUM CHLORIDE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55910-947-30 177 mL in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 06/08/2008 Labeler - DOLGENCORP, LLC (068331990) Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Vi-Jon 790752542 manufacture(55910-947)