Label: BLINK GEL TEARS- polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
- NDC Code(s): 29943-004-10
- Packager: AMO Hangzhou Co., LTD
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- OTC - ACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION
Polyethylene Glycol 400 0.25%Close
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask doctor if:
You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.Close
- OTC - KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN SECTION
If swallowed, get medical help of contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.Close
- Other Information
Use only if tape seals on top and bottom flaps are intact.
RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.Close
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT SECTION
Boric acid, calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride, sodium chlorite (OcuPure® Brand) as a preservative; Sodium Hyaluronate.Close
- OTC - QUESTIONS SECTION
In the U.S. call 1-800-347-5005
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Relief with every blink
blink gel Tears
Lubricating Eye Drops
Moderate-Severe Dry Eye
0.34 FL OZ
(10 mL) STERILE
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
BLINK GEL TEARS
polyethylene glycol 400 solution/ drops
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:29943-004 Route of Administration OPHTHALMIC DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Polyethylene Glycol 400 (Polyethylene Glycol 400) Polyethylene Glycol 400 2.5 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Boric Acid Calcium Chloride Magnesium Chloride Potassium Chloride Water SODIUM BORATE Sodium Chloride SODIUM CHLORITE HYALURONATE SODIUM Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:29943-004-10 10 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part349 05/01/2008 Labeler - AMO Hangzhou Co., LTD (420130676) Registrant - Abbott Laboratories (001307602) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations AMO Hangzhou Co., LTD 420130676 manufacture(29943-004)