Label: PANTENE PRO-V EXPERT COLLECTION HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT FOR WOMEN- minoxidil liquid
- NDC Code(s): 37000-798-60
- Packager: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Minoxidil 2% w/vClose
Hair regrowth treatmentClose
to regrow hair on the scalpClose
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- Other information
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- in clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to minoxidil topical solution 2% was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using minoxidil topical solution 2% for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
- Inactive ingredients
alcohol, propylene glycol, purified waterClose
- Questions or comments?
call toll-free: 1-800-719-9260Close
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLEClose
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60 mL Bottle Carton
PROVEN TO HELP
TOPICAL SOLUTION USP, 2%
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
1 MONTH SUPPLY
1-60 mL (2 FL OZ) bottle
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PANTENE PRO-V EXPERT COLLECTION HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT FOR WOMEN
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:37000-798 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Minoxidil (UNII: 5965120SH1) (Minoxidil - UNII:5965120SH1) Minoxidil 20 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength alcohol (UNII: 3K9958V90M) propylene glycol (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:37000-798-60 1 in 1 CARTON 1 60 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075357 11/15/2013 Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co. (004238200)