Label: PANTENE PRO-V EXPERT COLLECTION HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT FOR WOMEN- minoxidil liquid
- NDC Code(s): 37000-798-60
- Packager: Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated November 4, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Minoxidil 2% w/vClose
Hair regrowth treatmentClose
to regrow hair on the scalpClose
For external use only
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame
Do not use if
- your degree of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton, because this product may not work for you
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- your hair loss is associated with childbirth
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. You may need to use this product 2 times a day for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for everyone.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto scalp in the hair loss area
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth, or hair loss will begin again
- Other information
- see hair loss pictures on side of this carton
- before use, read all information on carton and enclosed leaflet
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- in clinical studies of mostly white women aged 18-45 years with mild to moderate degrees of hair loss, the following response to minoxidil topical solution 2% was reported: 19% of women reported moderate hair regrowth after using minoxidil topical solution 2% for 8 months (19% had moderate regrowth; 40% had minimal regrowth). This compares with 7% of women reporting moderate hair regrowth after using the placebo, the liquid without minoxidil in it, for 8 months (7% had moderate regrowth; 33% had minimal regrowth).
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). Keep tightly closed.
- Inactive ingredients
alcohol, propylene glycol, purified waterClose
- Questions or comments?
call toll-free: 1-800-719-9260Close
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Dist. by PROCTER & GAMBLEClose
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 60 mL Bottle Carton
PROVEN TO HELP
TOPICAL SOLUTION USP, 2%
Revitalizes Hair Follicles
1 MONTH SUPPLY
1-60 mL (2 FL OZ) bottle
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PANTENE PRO-V EXPERT COLLECTION HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT FOR WOMEN
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:37000-798 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Minoxidil (UNII: 5965120SH1) (Minoxidil - UNII:5965120SH1) Minoxidil 20 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength alcohol (UNII: 3K9958V90M) propylene glycol (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:37000-798-60 1 in 1 CARTON 1 60 mL in 1 BOTTLE, DROPPER Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA075357 11/15/2013 Labeler - Procter & Gamble Manufacturing Co. (004238200)