Label: HEALTHY ACCENTS TUSSIN DM- dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin liquid
- NDC Code(s): 55316-359-26, 55316-359-34
- Packager: DZA Brands LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each 10 mL tsp)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mgClose
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- measure only with dosing cup provided
- keep dosing cup with product
- mL = milliliter
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
adults and children
12 years and over
10 mL every 4 hours
children under 12 years
do not use
- Other information
- each 10 mL contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, menthol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sucraloseClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
cough & chest congestion
cough suppressant (dextromethorphan HBr)
for ages 12 & over
cough – mucus
Compare to Robitussin® Cough & Chest Congestion DM active ingredients
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
HEALTHY ACCENTS TUSSIN DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide, guaifenesin liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:55316-359 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (DEXTROMETHORPHAN) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20 mg in 10 mL GUAIFENESIN (GUAIFENESIN) GUAIFENESIN 200 mg in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID FD&C RED NO. 40 GLYCERIN HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP PROPYLENE GLYCOL WATER SODIUM CITRATE SODIUM BENZOATE MENTHOL SUCRALOSE Product Characteristics Color RED (Orange-Red) Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55316-359-26 1 in 1 CARTON 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:55316-359-34 1 in 1 CARTON 2 237 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 01/22/2008 Labeler - DZA Brands LLC (090322194)