Label: WOMENS LAXATIVE- bisacodyl tablet
- NDC Code(s): 24385-193-65
- Packager: AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 49483-046
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Bisacodyl USP 5 mgClose
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablets
- do not use this product within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- abdominal discomfort, faintness, and cramps may occur
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take with a glass of water
adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1 tablet in a single daily dose children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
- Other information
- each tablet contains: calcium 15 mg
- store between 20º-25ºC (68º-77ºF)
- Inactive ingredients
acacia, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, D&C red # 7 calcium lake, hypromellose pthalate, iron oxide, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, kaolin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol (PEG) 400, povidone, shellac, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetinClose
- Questions or comments?
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM ESTClose
- Principal Display Panel
*Compare to Correctol® active ingredient
Women's Laxative Tablets
Bisacodyl, 5 mg
For gentle, dependable overnight relief
comfort coated tablets
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by MSD Consumer Care Inc., distributor of Correctol®
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCTS INFORMATION
Distributed by AmerisourceBergen
1300 Morris Drive, Chesterbrook, PA 19087Close
- Product Label
Good Neighbor Pharmacy Women's Laxative Tablets
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:24385-193(NDC:49483-046) Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BISACODYL (BISACODYL) BISACODYL 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ACACIA CALCIUM SULFATE ANHYDROUS CARNAUBA WAX SILICON DIOXIDE STARCH, CORN D&C RED NO. 7 HYPROMELLOSE PHTHALATE (24% PHTHALATE, 55 CST) FERRIC OXIDE RED FERROSOFERRIC OXIDE FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW KAOLIN MAGNESIUM STEARATE CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 POVIDONES SHELLAC SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A CORN STEARIC ACID SUCROSE TALC TITANIUM DIOXIDE TRIACETIN Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape ROUND Size 8mm Flavor Imprint Code TCL057 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:24385-193-65 2 in 1 CARTON 1 15 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part334 07/15/2010 Labeler - AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation (Good Neighbor Pharmacy) 24385 (007914906)