Label: SPRAYABLE ENERGY - caffeine spray
- NDC Code(s): 59332-001-08
- Packager: Spayable Energy LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredients
Caffeinum 1X HPUSClose
Caffeinum 1X HPUS..........................Stimulant
The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
For temporary stimulation of respiratory and nerve centers.
As per Homeopathic Materia Medica.This product has not been clinically tested by Sprayable Energy LLC.Close
For external use only.
- apply to wounds, broken or damaged skin
- apply over large areas of the body
- use if you have an allergy or hypersensitivity to the components of this formula
Ask a doctor before use if you are
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- adults over 18 years of age: twist bottle open and spray 4 times on your neck (twice on each side) not more than 6 times per day
- do not exceed 24 sprays in 24 hours
- adults and children under 18 years of age: consult a physician
- Other information
- store at room temperature
- tamper resistant: do not use if sealed package is open or damaged
- keep package as it contains important information
- Inactive Ingredients:
Tyrosine Isopropyl Ester HCl, WaterClose
Sprayable Energy LLC,
Las Vegas, NV 89103
VISIT US ONLINE AT SPRAYABLE. COClose
- Principal Display Panel
ENERGY YOU SPRAY ON YOUR SKIN
APPLICATIONS CLEAR UNSCENTED
IN EVERY BOTTLE HOMEOPATHIC SPRAYCAFFEINUM 1X 0.27 fl oz (8 mL)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:59332-001 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CAFFEINE (CAFFEINE) CAFFEINE 1 [hp_X] in 8 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59332-001-08 1 in 1 CARTON 1 8 mL in 1 BOTTLE, SPRAY Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 08/20/2013 Labeler - Spayable Energy LLC (078805018) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Homeocare Laboratories 088248828 manufacture(59332-001)