Label: DYNA-MAX 505- iodine solution
- Packager: Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Iodine Pre and Post Dip
Active Ingredient: .5% Titratable IodineClose
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Immediately prior to milking, remove any excessive soils from teat surfaces.
- Apply DYNA-MAX 505 pre-dip with dip cup or sprayer covering the entire surface of the teat.*
- Allow for a minimum 15 seconds contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel to remove teat dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
* It is common practice to “fore-strip” teats prior to milking for the purposes of milk letdown and mastitis detection. The procedure of fore-stripping may be performed prior to or after application of DYNA-MAX 505.
- Immediately after removal of milking unit apply DYNA-MAX 505 with a dip cup or sprayer ensuring complete coverage of teat surfaces with teat dip solution.
DO NOT DILUTE TEAT DIP, USE AT FULL STRENGTH. IF TEAT DIP IN THE TEAT CUP BECOMES CLOUDY OR DIRTY IN APPEARANCE, DISCARD AND REPLACE CONTENTS IF THE DIP CUP WITH FRESH TEAT DIP. DO NOT RETURN CONTAMINATED TEAT DIP TO THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER.
If original container becomes frozen, thaw completely then mix thoroughly before use.Close
- PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE.
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 1-800-367-5178.
REFER TO MATERIAL DATA SAFETY SHEET.
HEALTH - 2
FLAMMABILITY - 0
REACTIVITY - 1
PERSONAL PROTECTION - AClose
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
Teat Dip Formulation - Commercial
Contains 5% Glycerine
Usage: Post Dip, Pre-Dip
Weather Conditions: Adverse
Organism Challenge: High
Housing Conditions: Fair/GoodClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:67351-973 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 5 g in 1 L Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67351-973-01 3.8 L in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:67351-973-05 18.9 L in 1 DRUM 3 NDC:67351-973-15 56.8 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:67351-973-55 208.2 L in 1 DRUM 5 NDC:67351-973-75 1041 L in 1 TANK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 09/01/2009 Labeler - Dairy Dynamics L.L.C. (142010953) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Dairy Dynamics L.L.C. 142010953 manufacture, api manufacture, pack, label