Label: DERMA MOBALNA EP 90 HAIR AGAIN TONER - acorus calamus root liquid
- NDC Code(s): 51329-2001-1
- Packager: Hanbit Korea
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
Updated March 30, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Acorus Calamus Root Extract
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
water, thuja orientalis ext, artemisia absinthium ext, soybean seed ext, grapefruit fruit ext
1. You will have volumized hair.
2. There will be less hair loss during hair care such as shampooing.
3. When the pores on your scalp open, you may feel itchy. This is the sign of new hair rowth.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep this product out of the reach of childrenClose
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and wait for previously applied toner to absorb into the pores.
2. Make a lot of foam using Mobalna soap and massage your scalp for about 5-7 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Massaging stimulates and accelerates the pores to open and allow Mobalna to be absorbed.
4. After thoroughly drying your hair (do not hot air dry), apply appropriate amount of Mobalna toner.
5. When you apply Mobana toner after a haircut, make sure to massage your scalp or to comb your hair at night to improve absorption.
6. Applying Mobalna toner on your eyebrows will also make your eyesbrows darker and healthier.
7. If you are a first time Mobalna user, use it as frequently as possible. If you are stressing out from work or school, spray the toner regularly to cool your head. Rise of the temperature caused by stress may accelerate hair loss. That is why washing or drying hair in hot temperature should be voided.
1.avoid direct contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds. 2. If redness or imitation occurs, discontinue use and consult with your physician.3. Keep this product out of the reach of children.Close
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
for external use onlyClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DERMA MOBALNA EP 90 HAIR AGAIN TONER
acorus calamus root liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:51329-2001 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACORUS CALAMUS ROOT (UNII: XY1K7KIQ0F) (ACORUS CALAMUS ROOT - UNII:XY1K7KIQ0F) ACORUS CALAMUS ROOT 0.15 g in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) PLATYCLADUS ORIENTALIS LEAF (UNII: 32E5V7G32B) WORMWOOD (UNII: F84709P2XV) CITRUS PARADISI FRUIT OIL (UNII: 6A7N43E0OJ) SOYBEAN (UNII: L7HT8F1ZOD) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:51329-2001-1 220 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 03/30/2014 Labeler - Hanbit Korea (687524095)