Label: SMART SENSE ZINC COLD REMEDY- zinc acetate and zinc gluconate tablet, orally disintegrating
- NDC Code(s): 49738-888-01
- Packager: Kmart Corporation
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Zincum Aceticum 2x
Zincum Gluconicum 1xClose
Reduces duration and may reduce severity of the common coldClose
- reduces duration of the common cold
- may reduce the severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
Stop use and ask a doctor
if symptoms persist or are accompanied by fever.
This product was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms.
- Dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- Repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone.
- To avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor before use.
- Other information
Store at 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).Close
- Inactive ingredients
crospovidone, dextrates, flavors, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium starch glycolate, sucraloseClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredients of Zicam® Cold Remedy
See New Warnings and Directions
Zinc Cold Remedy
Reduces the Duration of the Common Cold
May Reduce the Severity of Cold Symptoms
Melts in Your Mouth
25 QUICK DISSOLVE TABLETSClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SMART SENSE ZINC COLD REMEDY
zincum aceticum, zincum gluconicum tablet, orally disintegrating
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:49738-888 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ZINC ACETATE (UNII: FM5526K07A) (ZINC CATION - UNII:13S1S8SF37) ZINC ACETATE 2 [hp_X] ZINC GLUCONATE (UNII: U6WSN5SQ1Z) (ZINC CATION - UNII:13S1S8SF37) ZINC GLUCONATE 1 [hp_X] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 68401960MK) DEXTRATES (UNII: G263MI44RU) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape ROUND Size 16mm Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code C2 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49738-888-01 1 in 1 CARTON 1 25 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved homeopathic 02/28/2014 Labeler - Kmart Corporation (008965873)