Label: CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES- alcohol cloth
- NDC Code(s): 59779-617-24, 59779-617-40, 59779-617-50
- Packager: CVS Pharmacy
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.
- Recommended for repeated use.
- Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in or contact the eyes.Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.When using this product
- Do not use in or near the eyes.
- In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
See back Canister for WarningsClose
- Tear open packet
- Open and unfold wipe.
- Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.
- For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Discard after single use.
See back Canister for DirectionsClose
- Other information
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on canister.
For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with a second wipe.
- Inactive ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl AcetateClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Distributed by: CVS Pharmacy, Inc.
Woonsocket, RI 02895
Money Back Guarantee
- Active ingredient
Alcohol 65.9% by volumeClose
- Principal Display Panel
Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes
Clean, sanitize and moisturize on the go
Kills 99.99% of germs
With moisturizers, vitamin E and aloe
Front Canister Label
Back Canister Label
Front canister 40ct:
Back canister 40ct:Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CVS PHARMACY INSTANT HAND SANITIZING WIPES
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:59779-617 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) (ALCOHOL - UNII:3K9958V90M) ALCOHOL 0.659 mL in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) CARBOMER HOMOPOLYMER TYPE C (UNII: 4Q93RCW27E) AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL (UNII: CZ7BU4QZJZ) ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) ALPHA-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:59779-617-24 24 in 1 BOX 03/01/2013 1 3.2 mL in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:59779-617-50 265 mL in 1 CANISTER; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 03/01/2015 3 NDC:59779-617-40 40 in 1 CANISTER 01/01/2015 3 3.94 mL in 1 APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 01/01/2008 Labeler - CVS Pharmacy (062312574) Registrant - Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (003778198) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Nice-Pak Products, Inc. 003778198 manufacture(59779-617)