Label: EQUATE VAPORIZING- camphor (synthetic), eucalyptus oil and menthol ointment
- NDC Code(s): 49035-872-71
- Packager: Wal-Mart Stores Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
Eucalyptus oil 1.2%
Menthol, natural 2.6%Close
Camphor - Cough suppressant / topical analgesic
Eucalyptus oil - Cough suppressant
Menthol, natural - Cough suppressant / topical analgesicClose
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with a cold
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints
For external use only
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts or occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
When using this product
- do not heat
- do not microwave
- do not add to hot water or any container where heating water. May cause splattering and result in burns.
- do not take by mouth or place in nostrils
- do not get into eyes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- muscle aches and pains worsen, persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warning under "When using this product"
- adults and children 2 years and over:
- rub a thick layer on the throat and chest for cough, or rub on sore aching muscles and joints
- cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired
- clothing should be left loose about the throat and chest to help vapors reach the nose and mouth
- use up to 3 times daily, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- Inactive ingredients
Fragrance, thymol, turpentine oil, white petrolatumClose
For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915Close
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
camphor, eucalyptus oil, menthol ointment
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:49035-872 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC)) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 48 mg in 1 g EUCALYPTUS OIL (EUCALYPTUS OIL) EUCALYPTUS OIL 12 mg in 1 g MENTHOL (MENTHOL) MENTHOL 26 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength TURPENTINE THYMOL PETROLATUM Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:49035-872-71 1 in 1 CARTON 01/12/2007 1 85 g in 1 JAR; Combination Product Type = C112160 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 01/12/2007 Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores Inc (051957769)