Label: GEHWOL FUSSKRAFT NAIL AND SKIN PROTECTION- clotrimazole spray
- NDC Code(s): 45264-008-50
- Packager: Eduard Gerlach GmbH
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Gehwol FUSSKRAFT Nail and Skin Protection Spray
- Active ingredient
• Effectively treats most athlete‘s foot
• Cares for skin leaving it elastic and beautiful.
• Gehwol Fusskraft Foot Spray with panthenol and vitamin E, helps improve elasticity and stablility of the skin.
• Clotrimazol effectively treats most athlete‘s foot. The dosing valve distributes exactly the right quantity of oil between the toes.Close
For external use only.
When using this product
avoid contact with the eyes
- Shake can well before use.
- Clean the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Spray a layer over the affected area twice daily (morning and night )
- Other Information
Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 120°F (50° C)
Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from source of ignition-no smokingClose
- Inactive Ingredients
Isobutane, Alcohol denat, Isopropyl Myristate, Octyldodecanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Aqua (Water), Parfum (Fragrance), Undecylenamide DEA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene GlycolClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
GEHWOL FUSSKRAFT NAIL AND SKIN PROTECTION
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:45264-008 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CLOTRIMAZOLE (CLOTRIMAZOLE) CLOTRIMAZOLE 4 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ISOBUTANE ALCOHOL ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE OCTYLDECANOL CASTOR OIL PANTHENOL LEVOMENOL UNDECYLENIC ACID .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:45264-008-50 50 mL in 1 BOTTLE, UNIT-DOSE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333C 06/18/2009 Labeler - Eduard Gerlach GmbH (315343350) Registrant - Eduard Gerlach GmbH (315343350) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Eduard Gerlach GmbH 315343350 manufacture(45264-008)