Label: 12 HOUR ALLERGY D- cetirizine hydrochloride and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, extended release
- NDC Code(s): 41250-299-53, 41250-299-62
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each extended release tablet)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mgClose
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
adults and children 12 years and over
take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
adults 65 years and over
ask a doctor
children under 12 years of age
ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease
ask a doctor
- Other information
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, yellow iron oxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to Zyrtec-D® active ingredients
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
12 Hour Allergy-D
Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine Hyrdochloride
Extended Release Tablets 5 mg/120 mg
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
12 Hour Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose
Original Prescription StrengthClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
12 HOUR ALLERGY D
cetirizine hcl, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-299 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (CETIRIZINE) CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (PSEUDOEPHEDRINE) PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE HYPROMELLOSES LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE MAGNESIUM STEARATE CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE TALC FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW Product Characteristics Color WHITE (one side white one side light yellow) Score no score Shape ROUND Size 12mm Flavor Imprint Code 5029;5;120 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-299-53 2 in 1 CARTON 1 6 in 1 BLISTER PACK 2 NDC:41250-299-62 4 in 1 CARTON 2 6 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA077170 07/15/1988 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)