Label: WART REMOVER LIQUID- salicylic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 56104-023-15
- Packager: Premier Brands of America Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Wart Remover Liquid
- Active ingredient
Salicylic acid 17%w/wClose
- for the removal of common and plantar warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface. Plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and the interruption of the footprint pattern.
For external use only.
Do not use
- if you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor or podiatrist
Do not use on
- irritated, infected or reddened skin
- genital warts and warts on the face
- moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- mucous membranes
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- avoid inhaling vapors
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area, may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- apply small amount of wart remover with applicator to sufficiently cover each wart
- let dry and repeat this procedure once or twice daily until wart is removed for up to 12 weeks
- Other information
store between 20°C to 30°C (68°F to 86°F)Close
- Inactive ingredients
camphor, castro oil, ethanol, ethyl ether, nitrocelluloseClose
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
WART REMOVER LIQUID
wart remover liquid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:56104-023 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) SALICYLIC ACID 0.17 g in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength PYROXYLIN CAMPHOR (NATURAL) CASTOR OIL Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:56104-023-15 15 g in 1 BOTTLE, WITH APPLICATOR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part358B 01/01/2013 Labeler - Premier Brands of America Inc. (063849780) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Premier Brands of America Inc. 063849780 relabel(56104-023), repack(56104-023)