Label: PLAK SMACKER- sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
- NDC Code(s): 55346-0718-1, 55346-0718-2
- Packager: Dental Technologies, Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active Ingredient
Sodium Fluoride 0.24%
(0.14% w/v fluoride ion)Close
Helps aid in the prevention of dental cavities.Close
Do not use if inner foil is torn, cut or missing.Close
- Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age.
If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a doctor.
- Do not swallow
- To minimum swallowing use a pea sized amount in children under 6
- Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Inactive Ingredients
Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, PEG-32, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, PEG-6, Flavor, Sodium Saccharin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Blue 1Close
- Questions or comments?
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
"The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs'
Acceptance of Plak Smacker® Great White
Shark Fluoride Gel Toothpaste is based on
its finding that the product is effective in
helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay,
when used as directed."
Distributed by: PLAK SMACKER® 00181
Corona, CA 92879 REV1
(800) 558-6684 www.plaksmacker.comClose
- Principal Display Panel
American Dental Association
COOL BERRY FLAVOR
ANTI-CAVITY FLUORIDE GEL TOOTHPASTE
NET WT. 4.2 OZ (120G)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
sodium fluoride paste, dentifrice
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:55346-0718 Route of Administration DENTAL, ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SODIUM FLUORIDE (FLUORIDE ION) FLUORIDE ION 2.4 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SORBITOL WATER HYDRATED SILICA POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 300 CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 1450 SACCHARIN SODIUM METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN FD&C BLUE NO. 1 Product Characteristics Color Score Shape Size Flavor BERRY (Cool Berry) Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55346-0718-2 120 g in 1 TUBE 2 NDC:55346-0718-1 24 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part355 12/31/2007 Labeler - Dental Technologies, Inc (148312838)