Label: SUPHEDRINE PE- phenylephrine hydrochloride tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 64092-802-18
- Packager: GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 10, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mgClose
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silica gel, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
• Nasal & Sinus Congestion
due to Colds & Allergies
*Compare to the active ingredient in Sudafed PE®
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Sudafed PE®.
Great Lakes Wholesale
& Marketing L.L.C.
3729 Patterson Ave., S.E.
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
phenylephrine hcl tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:64092-802 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) DEXTROSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: LX22YL083G) CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, DIHYDRATE (UNII: O7TSZ97GEP) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) TRISODIUM CITRATE DIHYDRATE (UNII: B22547B95K) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color RED Score no score Shape ROUND Size 6mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;453 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:64092-802-18 1 in 1 CARTON 1 18 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 12/06/2004 Labeler - GREAT LAKES WHOLESALE, MARKETING, & SALES, INC. (361925498) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(64092-802) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(64092-802)