[Silarx Pharmaceutical, Inc]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Do not use with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
- breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
if symptoms last for more than 1 week or recurred or accompanied by fever, rash, headache
- you may get drowsy
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
If pregnant or breast-feeding
- ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not take more than six doses
|Adults and children over 12 years||2 teaspoonfuls (TSP) every 4 hours
|children under 12 years||DO NOT USE
Alcohol 5%, ammonium chloride, citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, menthol, methylparaben, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, strawberry flavor, sucrose, water
Sliarx Pharmaceutical, Inc
19 West Street ,
Spring Valley -10977 USA.
diphenhydramine hydrochloride syrup
|Labeler - Silarx Pharmaceutical, Inc (161630033)|