PRIMA SANITIZING PRE AND POST TEAT DIP
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL||unapproved drug other|
Sanitizing pre and post teat dip
Sanitizante pre y post ordeno
Hydrogen Peroxide ............ 0.5%
with 5% Glycerin
Contains FD and C Yellow No. 6
US Patent No.: 7,632,523
Other patents pending
The Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide technology and logo are the property of Virox Technologies Inc. and are being used under license.
SI USTED NO PUEDE LEER ESTA ETIQUETA POR FAVOR PIDA A ALGUIEN MAS QUE SE LA LEA ANTES DE USAR ESTE PRODUCTOREAD AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT
Contact with product can cause irritation to eyes. Avoid contact with eyes.
Eye Contact: Flush with water. Remove contact lenses, if present, after first 5 minutes. Then continue rinsing. Get immediate medical attention.
If Swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. If victim is conscious, give a cupful of water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get immediate medical attention.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
THOROUGHLY RINSE ALL MEASURING DEVICES AND STORE OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with food or feed. Avoid storing near heat or open flame. Keep container tightly closed when not in use. If product has frozen, store in a warm room and shake well before use. Do not reuse empty container. Rinse empty container before disposing of in a safe manner. Do not store in direct sunlight.
- Use at full strength. (Do not dilute.)
- Consult your veterinarian before using teat dip on a cow with sore or chapped teats.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize teat dip foaming cup before each milking. Use fresh teat dip for each milking.
- Foaming solution should be changed if it becomes visibly dirty, or if sediment is introduced.
- Do not pour used dip back into original container.
- Do not use DeLaval Prima for cleaning or sanitizing equipment.
- Good dairy practices suggest the thorough cleaning and sanitizing of teats before milking to avoid contamination and assist in the control of mastitis.
excess soil and forestrip. (If water is used, use minimal amount and
dry thoroughly with clean, single-service paper towel before
- Dip teats with DeLaval Prima to base of udder.
- Allow 15 to 30 seconds contact time.
- Dry tests thoroughly with a clean, single-service paper towel.
- Attach milking unit.
- Immediately after removing milking unit, dip or spray teats with DeLaval Prima teat dip. Do not wipe.
- If outside temperature is below freezing, allow DeLaval Prima teat dip to air dry on teats before cow leaves the parlor; or allow teat dip to remain on teats for one minute, then dry teats with single service paper towel. Failure to follow these instructions may result in frozen teats and injured animals.
Kansas City, MO 64153
Copyright 2012, DeLaval
Made in U.S.A.
|PRIMA SANITIZING PRE AND POST TEAT DIP
hydrogen peroxide solution
|Labeler - Delaval (173704867)|
|Registrant - WestAgro, Inc. (069288728)|
|WestAgro, Inc.||147528723||analysis, label, manufacture, pack, api manufacture|
|K Klean dba WestAgro, Inc.||002222368||analysis, label, manufacture, pack, api manufacture|
|WestAgro, Inc.||044610140||analysis, label, manufacture, pack, api manufacture|