[Televisa Consumer Products USA]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- for the treatment of acne
- clears up acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads, whiteheads and allows skin to heal
- helps prevent new acne blemishes, acne pimples, blackheads or whiteheads from forming.
For external use only.
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at he same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if both some dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sensitivity Test for a New User: Apply product sparingly to one or two small affected areas during the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow the directions stated above.
Butylene glycol, ethyl alcohol, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, water
Questions or Comments?
1 877 99 GENOM
Made in Mexico
Televisa Consumer Products USA, LLC
4550 Post Oak Place Suite 326
Houston, TX 77027
For the treatment of Acne
Eliminates most pimples and blackheads
Net Wt 0.71 oz (20g)
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Televisa Consumer Products USA (840246230)|
|Registrant - Laboratorios Kener, S.A. de C.V. (810347658)|
|Laboratorios Kener, S.A. de C.V.||810347658||manufacture(55038-444)|