THROAT AND CHEST CHILI AND LIME
[Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
Drug FactsActive Ingredient (in each lozenge)...Purposes
Menthol 5mg.........Antitussive (cough suppressant) / oral anesthetic
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema.
- cough that occurs with excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for man than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- adults and children 2 years and over: dissolve lozenge slowly in the mouth. Repear every 2 hours as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- occasional minor irritation, pain, sore mouth, and sore throat.
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, persists more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
|THROAT AND CHEST CHILI AND LIME
|Labeler - Jakemans (Confectioners) Limited (218806669)|