LAXATIVE MAXIMUM STRENGTH
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relief of occasional constipation (irregularity). This product generally produces bowel movement within 6 to 12 hours.
- when abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
- for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- you notice a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding
- you fail to have a bowel movement after use.
These may be signs of a serious condition.
|adults and children 12 years of age and older||take 2 tablets once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||take 1 tablet once or twice daily with a glass of water|
|children under 6 years of age||consult a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 40 mg/ tablet
- each tablet contains: magnesium 10 mg/ tablet
- each tablet contains: sodium 3 mg/ tablet VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 15º - 30º C (59º-86º F)
- keep in a dry place
- do not expose to excessive heat
acacia, anhydrous lactose*, calcium sulfate anhydrous, carnauba wax, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake, iron oxide, iron oxide Black, iron oxide Yellow, isopropyl alcohol*, kaolin, lake brilliant blue FCF*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, Opacode black S-1-17823*, opagloss 6000P*, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, shellac, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, sugar, talc, tartaric acid*, titanium dioxide.
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Compare to maximum strength EX-LAX® active ingredient †
Sennosides USP, 25 mg
dependable overnight relief
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
† This product is not manufactured or distributed by Novartis Consumer Health, Inc., owner of the registered trademark Ex-Lax®
|Labeler - EQUALINE (SuperValu) (006961411)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|