(equivalent to ketotifen fumarate 0.035%)
Temporarily relieves itchy eyes due to pollen, ragweed, grass, animal hair and dander.
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
- to treat contact lens related irritation
When using this product
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- remove contact lenses before use
- wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use
- replace cap after each use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you experience any of the following:
- eye pain
- changes in vision
- redness of the eye
- itching worsens or lasts for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Adults and children 3 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) twice daily, every 8-12 hours, no more than twice per day.
- Children under 3 years of age:
- Consult a doctor.
- only for use in the eye
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature]
benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, glycerin, purified water. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide (to adjust pH).
Questions or comments?
Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to the active ingredient in Zaditor®
EYE ITCH RELIEF
KETOTIFEN FUMARATE OPHTHALMIC SOLUTION
ANTIHISTAMINE EYE DROPS
Original prescription strength
For ages 3 yrs. and older
30 day supply
GET UP TO 12 HOURS OF RELIEF