Octinoxate 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Cyclopentasiloxane, Tribehenin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclohexasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Emu Oil, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Questions or comments?
Call toll free at 866-452-7956.
DISTRIBUTED IN U.S.A.
BY ERNO LASZLO NEW YORK, NY 10001
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 mL Jar Carton
FOUNDATION SPF 15
15mL e 0.5 fl.oz.
Erno Laszlo, Inc.