Label: EYE CLEANSER TEAR STAIN REMOVER- boric acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 65734-120-00, 65734-120-24
- Packager: Swabplus Inc.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Eye Cleanser
Formula-Filled Cotton Tip Applicators.
Safely Removes Discharge Around Eyes.
Fades Tear StainsClose
1. Hold the applicator with the color ring end pointing upwards.
2. Gently snap the tip with the color ring.
3. Keep the tip with the color ring upward and allow the formula to flow down to the opposite tip.
4. Gently apply saturated tip of applicator to area around pet's eye until clear of discharge. Discard applicator. Repeat with new applicator for other eye. Tear stains will gradually fade over time with use.Close
Active Ingredient: Boric AcidClose
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.Close
NOT FOR USE IN THE EYE. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDRENClose
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
If accidental contact with eyes occur, flush immediately, and if irritation occurs, consult your veterinarian.
Store at room temperature.Close
- MANUFACTURER STATEMENT
Patented and manufactured by Swabplus Inc. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 USA. Made in USA
The COLOR RING is copyrighted by Swabplus Inc. ©2006
Blue Formula Shown On The Package is For Illustration Only.Close
- PACKAGE LABEL
Image of carton label
Special Formula for Pets NET .12FL OZ 3.6ml
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
EYE CLEANSER TEAR STAIN REMOVER
boric acid liquid
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:65734-120 Route of Administration OPHTHALMIC DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BORIC ACID (BORIC ACID) BORIC ACID 8 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SODIUM CHLORIDE PROPYLENE GLYCOL METHYLPARABEN PROPYLPARABEN DIAZOLIDINYL UREA WATER Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:65734-120-24 24 in 1 PACKET 1 NDC:65734-120-00 0.15 mL in 1 APPLICATOR Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 04/01/2007 Labeler - Swabplus Inc. (876441549) Registrant - Swabplus Inc. (876441549) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Swabplus Inc. 876441549 manufacture, api manufacture, relabel, repack