Original Prescription Strength
Indoor and Outdoor Allergies
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
Ask a doctor before use if you have
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Directions (24 Hour Relief)
|adults and children|
6 years and over
|1 tablet daily; not more
than 1 tablet in 24 hours
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
consumers with liver
|ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOTUSE IF BLISTER UNITS ARE TORN, BROKEN OR SHOW ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from excessive moisture
Anhydrous lactose, colloidal silicon dioxide, corn starch, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone and sodium lauryl sulfate.
Questions or comments?
- Serious side effects associated with use of this product may be reported to this number.
Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Morgantown, WV 26505 U.S.A.
UDL Laboratories, Inc.
Rockford, IL 61103
|Labeler - Cardinal Health (188557102)|