Label: PRO ADVANTAGE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER - alcohol liquid
- NDC Code(s): 43128-114-03
- Packager: NDC National Distribution & Contracting, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
To help reduce bacteria on the hands that can potentially cause disease.Close
• For External Use OnlyClose
• Flammable, Keep away from fire or flame.
- When using this product
• Avoid contact with eyes, if this occurs rinse thoroughly with water and contact a physician.Close
- Ask a doctor before use if you have
• deep wounds, animals bites or serious burns.Close
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
• condition persists.Close
- Keep out of reach of children.
• If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
Apply a liberal amount to hands and rub hands thoroughly until dry. Do not rinse or wipe off gel.Close
- INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, DMDM HydantoinClose
- REF: P779114 NDC 43128-114-03
Made in ChinaClose
Manufactured for NDC, Inc.
407 New Sanford Road, La Vergne, TN 37086
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Pro Advantage by NDC InstantClose
4 FL. OZ.
( 118 mL )
Kills Germs With 62% Alcohol
- Product Labels
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PRO ADVANTAGE INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:43128-114 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ALCOHOL (ALCOHOL) ALCOHOL 620 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER GLYCERIN TROLAMINE DMDM HYDANTOIN Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:43128-114-03 1 in 1 PACKAGE 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333E 03/08/2013 Labeler - NDC National Distribution & Contracting, Inc. (009831413)