For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• helps prevent sunburn
• if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions) ,decreases
the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions For sunscreen use:
• apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
• use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
• reapply at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in
the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad
Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher, and other sun protection
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Questions or comments?
Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Alcohol Denat.,Tapioca Starch,
Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol,
Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Fragrance, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl
Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone.
NIVEA FOR MEN
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Energizes and hydrates the skin