- cures most athlete's foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris), and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- for effective relief of
Ask a doctor before use
- on children under 2 years of age
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
For athlete's foot and ringworm: use daily for 4 weeks. For jock itch: use daily for 2 weeks.
- clean the affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor
- supervise children in the use of this product
For athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes; change shoes and socks at least once daily
- To open: unscrew cap, use the pointed end of cap to puncture seal.
- store between 2 - 30C (36 - 86F)
- see carton or tube crimp for lot number and expiration date
benzyl alcohol (1%), cetostearyl alcohol, cetyl esters wax, 2-octyldodecanol, polysorbate 60, purified water, sorbitan monostearate
For comments or questions
please call 1-800-632-6900
THE KROGER CO.
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 15 g Tube Carton
Cures Most Athlete's Foot
ATHLETE'S FOOT CREAM Clotrimazole Cream USP, 1%
NET WT 1/2 oz (15 g)