Label: DAILY CARE FOAMING CLEANSER ACNE TREATMENT- salicylic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 62032-129-07
- Packager: OMP, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
Salicylic Acid 2%Close
Acne treatment gelClose
- for the treatment of acne
- dries up acne pimples
- helps prevent new acne pimples
For external use only
When using this product
- using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- use AM and PM
- wet face
- gently massage product all over face for 20-30 seconds avoiding eye area
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- wait 10-15 minutes to allow skin to dry completely
- Other information
- store away from heat and direct sunlight
- store at controlled room temperature: 15°C–25°C (59°F–77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
butyl avocadate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium EDTA, ethoxydiglycol, Ext. Violet 2 (CI 60730), fragrance, menthol, menthyl lactate, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate, water (aqua)Close
- Questions or comments?
Monday–Friday 9 a.m.–4 p.m. Pacific TimeClose
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
Distributed by OMP, Inc., Long Beach, CA 90806Close
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 1 L Bottle Label
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
Salicylic Acid 2%
Removes dirt and excess oil,
leaving skin clean and refreshed
33.8 fl. oz. (1 L)
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAILY CARE FOAMING CLEANSER ACNE TREATMENT
salicylic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:62032-129 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) SALICYLIC ACID 20 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SODIUM LAURETH-3 SULFATE DIETHYLENE GLYCOL MONOETHYL ETHER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE WATER COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE CETYL HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE (350000 MW) EDETATE DISODIUM MENTHOL MENTHYL LACTATE, (-)- EXT. D&C VIOLET NO. 2 Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:62032-129-07 1000 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PUMP Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 01/18/2013 Labeler - OMP, INC. (790553353) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations G.S. COSMECEUTICAL USA, INC. 017014734 MANUFACTURE(62032-129)