Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.02% w/v fluoride ion)
- aids in the prevention of dental cavities
Keep out of reach of children.
If more than used for rinsing is accidently swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 6 years of age and older:
- use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- hold bottle upright and squeeze. Fill to FILL LINE
- pour out. Only the correct 10 milliliters dose will pour out
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
- contains FD&C yellow no.5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
- do not use if safety seal is broken or missing
calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, flavor, green 3, poloxamer 407, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sorbitol, sucralose, water, yellow 5 (309-023)
Principal Display Panel
Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
Scooby-Doo! Kiwi Watermelon
Sodium Fluoride 0.05%
16.9 fl oz (500 mL)