(docusate sodium and sennosides)
[Western Family Foods, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces a bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- if you are now taking mineral oil, unless directed by a doctor
- laxative products for longer than 1 week, unless directed by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These may indicate a serious condition.
- take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|age||starting dose||maximum dosage|
|adults and children 12 years of age or older||2 tablets once a day||4 tablets twice a day|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet once a day||2 tablets twice a day|
|children 2 to under 6 years||1/2 tablet once a day||1 tablet twice a day|
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 20 mg
- each tablet contains: sodium 6 mg VERY LOW SODIUM
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
carnauba wax*, croscarmellose sodium, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #2 aluminum lake*, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake*, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose*, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol*, purified water*, silicon dioxide, sodium benzoate*, stearic acid, talc*, titanium dioxide
*contains one or more of these ingredients
For Relief of Constipation.
Made from Natural Vegetable Laxative Ingredient Plus Stool Softener.
Natural Vegetable Laxative Ingredient Plus Stool Softener
Sennosides 8.6 mg and Docusate Sodium 50 mg
Compare to the Active Ingredients in Senokot-S®**
DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Senokot-S®.
docusate sodium and sennosides tablet
|Labeler - Western Family Foods, Inc. (192166072)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|