SUPERNATURAL AIRBRUSHED CANVAS BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 SUNSCREEN RICH
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure on clean, dry skin
- use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
caprylyl glycol, silica, aluminum hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, sodium dehydroacetate, bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499).
|SUPERNATURAL AIRBRUSHED CANVAS BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 SUNSCREEN
zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - philosophy (948102256)|
|Mana Products Inc.||078870292||manufacture(50184-1029)|