|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- for occasional use only. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep.
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 1 tablet (200 mg) not more often than every 3 to 4 hours
- each tablet contains: calcium 60 mg
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive heat and humidity
cellulose*, croscarmellose sodium*, D&C Yellow #10 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silica, sodium starch glycolate*, starch*
*contains one or more of these ingredients
Principal Display Panel
Caffeine, 200 mg
Maximum Strength Alertness Aid
Safe & Effective
Compare to the active ingredient in Vivarin®**
DISTRIBUTED BY: fred's, Inc.
4300 NEW GETWELL RD, MEMPHIS, TN 38118
**This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, owner of the registered trademark Vivarin®.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
TAMPER EVIDENT USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
|Labeler - Freds Inc (005866116)|
|Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)|