Label: ANTI NAUSEA- dextrose, fructose and phosphoric acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 37808-001-26
- Packager: H E B
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (per 5 mL)
Dextrose (glucose) 1.87 g
Levulose (fructose) 1.87 g
Phosphoric acid 21.5 mgClose
Upset stomach relieverClose
- relieves nausea due to upset stomach from intestinal flu, stomach flu, and food or drink indiscretions
- this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- for maximum effectiveness never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: one or two tablespoons
- children 2 to under 12: one or two teaspoons
- repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor.
- Other information
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
FD&C red no. 40 aluminum lake, flavor, glycerin, methylparaben, purified waterClose
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to Emetrol® active ingredients
For Children and Adults
Relief For Nausea due to Upset Stomach
Safe for Children with Flu or Fever
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
dextrose (glucose), levulose (fructose), phosphoric acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:37808-001 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROSE (UNII: IY9XDZ35W2) (DEXTROSE - UNII:IY9XDZ35W2) DEXTROSE 1.87 g in 5 mL FRUCTOSE (UNII: 6YSS42VSEV) (FRUCTOSE - UNII:6YSS42VSEV) FRUCTOSE 1.87 g in 5 mL PHOSPHORIC ACID (UNII: E4GA8884NN) (PHOSPHORIC ACID - UNII:E4GA8884NN) PHOSPHORIC ACID 21.5 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) METHYLPARABEN (UNII: A2I8C7HI9T) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color RED (clear) Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:37808-001-26 1 in 1 CARTON 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved drug other 11/22/1995 Labeler - H E B (007924756)