Label: PAIN RELIEVER PM EXTRA STRENGTH- acetaminophen and diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule
- NDC Code(s): 37808-556-09
- Packager: H E B
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each gelcap)
Acetaminophen 500 mgClose
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessnessClose
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- in children under 12 years of age
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- liver disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- drowsiness will occur
- do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed
(see overdose warning)
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 gelcaps at bedtime
- do not take more than 2 gelcaps of this product in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this will provide more than the recommended dose (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- do not take more than directed
- Other information
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); ecursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
- Inactive ingredients
ammonium hydroxide, colloidal silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #3, gelatin, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide red, iron oxide yellow, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinied starch, propylene gllycol, shellac glaze, stearic acid, titanium dioxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
Compare to Extra Strength Tylenol® PM Rapid Release Gels active ingredients*
PAIN RELIEF PM
Extra Strength • Rapid Release
Acetaminophen, Diphenhydramine HCl
Pain Reliever/Nighttime Sleep-Aid
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered trademark Extra Strength Tylenol® PM Rapid Release Gels.
50844 ORG071255609 1212
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR H-E-B, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PAIN RELIEVER PM EXTRA STRENGTH
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl capsule
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:37808-556 Route of Administration ORAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (ACETAMINOPHEN) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (DIPHENHYDRAMINE) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM FD&C BLUE NO. 1 FD&C RED NO. 3 HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE (TYPE H) HYPROMELLOSES POLYETHYLENE GLYCOLS PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID TITANIUM DIOXIDE Product Characteristics Color BLUE Score no score Shape CAPSULE Size 21mm Flavor Imprint Code L;6 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:37808-556-09 1 in 1 CARTON 1 20 in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part341 12/17/2007 Labeler - H E B (007924756) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(37808-556) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(37808-556)