(chlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine)
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms associated with the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- nasal congestion
- itchy, watery eyes
if you are now taking a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after taking the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- do not exceed recommended dose
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful with driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fever
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours. Do not take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use this product in children under 12 years of age.
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
anhydrous lactose, corn starch, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, fumed silica gel, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid
WALGREENS PHARMACIST RECOMMENDEDǂ
4 Hour Allergy
Pseudoepheddrine HCl 60 mg / Nasal Decongestant
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg / Antihistamine
• Relief of runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose or throat, nasal congestion & itchy, watery eyes due to hay fever or other respiratory allergies
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2013 Walgreen Co.
ǂ Walgreen Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2010.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
chlorpheniramine maleate, pseudoephedrine tablet
|Labeler - WALGREEN CO. (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0382, 0363-0382)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0382, 0363-0382)|