(in each 197-mL delivered dose)
Monobasic Sodium Phosphate 19 g.................Saline Laxative
Dibasic Sodium Phosphate 7 g........................Saline Laxative
For relief of occasional constipation.
For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful.
Ask a doctor before using this product if the child
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if the child has
- is on a sodium-restricted diet
- has kidney disease
- abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and consult a doctor if the child has
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 30 minutes of enema use
- symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting or urinating less often than normal)
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage
Do not use more unless directed by a doctor. See Warnings. Do not use if child is taking another sodium phosphates product.
One-half bottle prepararation:
|children 5 to 11 years|
|1 bottle or as directed by a doctor
|children 2 to under 5 years|
|one-half bottle (see below)
|children under 2 years|
|DO NOT USE
Unscrew cap and remove 2 tablespoons of liquid with a measuring spoon. Replace cap and follow directions.
- each 197-mL delivered dose contains: sodium 4.4 g
- additional liquids by mouth are recommended while taking this product
- this product generally produces a bowel movement in 1-5 minutes
- carton sealed for safety. If seal with Fleet emblem on top or bottom flap is broken or missing, do not use
- for complete professional use warnings and precautions, consult Physicians' Desk Reference
benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, purified water
1-866-255-6960 or www.pedia-lax.com
C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.