(in each tablespoon)
Docusate Sodium 50 mg
- for the prevention of dry, hard stools
- for relief of occasional constipation
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 12-72 hours
Drug interaction precaution: do not give this product to your child if your child is presently taking mineral oil unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if your child has
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop using this product and consult a doctor if your child has
- rectal bleeding
- no bowel movement within 72 hours of using this product
These symptoms may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Use dosage chart for proper dosing. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Doses must be given in a 6-8 oz glass of milk or juice, to prevent throat irritation.
|Maximum Dose per Day
|children 2 to under 12 years|
|1 - 3 tablespoons|
|children under 2 years |
|ask a doctor|
- each tablespoon contains: sodium 13 mg
- CHILD RESISTANT CAP
- The top of the bottle is sealed with foil for your safety. Do not use if foil imprinted "SEALED for YOUR PROTECTION" is broken or missing.
citric acid, edetate disodium, FD and C red 3, flavor, methylparaben, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose, water, xanthan gum, xylitol
1-866-255-6960 or www.pedia-lax.com
C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.