Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate, USP 2 mg
Dexchlorpheniramine Maleate Antihistamine
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever (allergic rhinitis):
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
May cause excitability especially in children
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- are taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast feeding
- ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24-hour period
|Adults and children over 12 years of age||1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours
|Children under 12 years of age||Consult with a physician
store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
colloidal silicon dioxide, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, pregelatinized starch, and stearic acid.
Questions or Comments?
Serious side effects may be reported to this number, call (817) 595-5820. (8 am to 5 pm CST).
Principal Display Panel
Figure 1: Product Label