Not yet provided
MDSOLARSCIENCES SPF 50 MINERAL
(titanium dioxide and zinc oxide)
[MD Solar Sciences]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph final|
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake well. Rub in well.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreen with Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10a.m. – 2p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sunlight
- May stain some fabrics
- You may report serious adverse reactions to: Report Reaction, LLC. PO Box 22, Plainsboro, NJ 08536-0222
Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Isostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Silica, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Polysilicone-15, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Iron Oxides, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract
Developed & Approved by Dermatologists
water resistant (80 minutes) / non-comedogenic
suited for all skin types including acne & rosacea
formulated without fragrance
Net Wt. 48 g - 1.7 Oz.
SPF 50 MINERAL
titanium dioxide and zinc oxide cream
|Labeler - MD Solar Sciences (013647301)|