ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH GELTAB)
Acetaminophen USP, 650 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- the common cold
- minor pain of arthritis
- premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 6 geltabs in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you have difficulty swallowing large tablets or capsules. People over 65 may have difficulty swallowing these tablets.
- if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
- the tablet got stuck in your throat
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
take 2 geltabs every 8 hours. Swallow only one geltab at a time.
take a sip of water before swallowing each geltab and wash each geltab down with water (up to a full 8 oz. glass).
swallow whole - do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
do not take more than 6 geltabs in 24 hours
do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
under 18 years of age||
ask a doctor
- store at 20 - 25° C (68 - 77° F). Avoid high humidity.
- see end panel for batch number and expiration date
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING FROM BOTTLE.
Croscarmellose sodium, gelatin, glycerin, hypromellose, iron oxide black, iron oxide yellow, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfate, starch, titanium dioxide
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Well at Walgreens
Arthritis Pain Reliever
Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets, USP 650 mg
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
650 mg EACH
Compare to Tylenol®Arthritis Pain active ingredient‡‡
DO NOT USE WITH OTHER MEDICINES CONTAINING ACETAMINOPHEN
USE ONLY AS DIRECTED
SEE NEW WARNINGS INFORMATION
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.