[C.B. Fleet Company, Inc.]
|Category||DEA Schedule||Marketing Status|
|HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL||OTC monograph not final|
May cause abdominal discomfort, faintness and cramps.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Ask a doctor before using any laxative if you have
- abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Do not take within 1 hour after taking an antacid, milk or milk products.
Stop using this product and consult a doctor if you
- have rectal bleeding
- have no bowel movement after use
These symptoms may indicate a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Single Daily Dosage
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 - 3 tablets
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6-12 hours
- each tablet is imprinted with "TCL 0003" for identification
- store at temperatures not above 86F (30C)
- do not use if foil imprinted with "Bisacodyl 5mg Laxative Tablet" is broken or missing
- consult Physicians' Desk Reference for complete professional labeling
acacia, anhydrous lactose, beeswax, calcium sulfate, carnauba wax, collodial silicon dioxide, corn starch, DandC yellow 10 lake, FDandC yellow 6 lake, gelatin, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, pharmaceutical glaze, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide
|Labeler - C.B. Fleet Company, Inc. (003119054)|