Salicylic acid 2%
treats and helps prevent acne
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wet face, then gently massage onto skin
- Rinse well and pat dry
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 use, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
acrylates copolymer, anhydrous citric acid, astragalus membranaceus root extract, C8-22 alkyl acrylates/methacrylic acid crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, edetate disodium, forsythia suspense fruit extract, fragrance, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20, PEG/PPG-8/3 diisostearate, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sorbic acid, trolamine
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)
Package/Label Principal Display Panel