Label: OXY DAILY DEFENSE FACE WASH- salicylic acid cream
- NDC Code(s): 10742-8271-1
- Packager: The Mentholatum Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Salicylic acid 2%Close
treats and helps prevent acneClose
For external use only
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- wet face, then gently massage onto skin
- Rinse well and pat dry
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 use, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
- Inactive ingredients
acrylates copolymer, anhydrous citric acid, astragalus membranaceus root extract, C8-22 alkyl acrylates/methacrylic acid crosspolymer, caprylyl glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, edetate disodium, forsythia suspense fruit extract, fragrance, glycerin, methyl gluceth-20, PEG/PPG-8/3 diisostearate, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 20, potassium sorbate, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, sorbic acid, trolamineClose
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)Close
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
OXY DAILY DEFENSE FACE WASH
salicylic acid cream
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:10742-8271 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) SALICYLIC ACID 20 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE B (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID ASTRAGALUS PROPINQUUS ROOT CAPRYLYL GLYCOL COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE EDETATE DISODIUM FORSYTHIA SUSPENSA FRUIT GLYCERIN METHYL GLUCETH-20 PHENOXYETHANOL POLYSORBATE 20 POTASSIUM SORBATE WATER SODIUM BENZOATE SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE SORBIC ACID TROLAMINE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10742-8271-1 142 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 01/15/2013 Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)