Salicylic acid 1%
treats and helps prevent acne
For external use only
When using this product
- keep away from eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
If pregnant or breast-feeding
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- lather onto skin, thoroughly cleansing areas prone to breakouts, then rinse well
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 use, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
acrylates copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, dehydroacetic acid, edetate disodium, FD&C yellow no. 6, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, fragrance, glycerin, jojoba esters, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, potassium C12-13 alkyl phosphate, purified water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, trolamine
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)
Package/Label Principal Display Panel