Label: OXY DAILY DEFENSE EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB- salicylic acid gel
- NDC Code(s): 10742-8291-1
- Packager: The Mentholatum Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
NOTE: Most over the counter (OTC) are not reviewed and approved by the FDA. However, they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Salicylic acid 1%Close
treats and helps prevent acneClose
For external use only
When using this product
- keep away from eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Keep out of reach of children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.Close
- lather onto skin, thoroughly cleansing areas prone to breakouts, then rinse well
- because too much drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 use, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce usage to once a day or every other day
- Inactive ingredients
acrylates copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anhydrous citric acid, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, cocamidopropyl betaine, dehydroacetic acid, edetate disodium, FD&C yellow no. 6, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, fragrance, glycerin, jojoba esters, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, potassium C12-13 alkyl phosphate, purified water, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, trolamineClose
Toll free 1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM-5 PM (EST)Close
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
OXY DAILY DEFENSE EXFOLIATING BODY SCRUB
salicylic acid gel
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL Item Code (Source) NDC:10742-8291 Route of Administration TOPICAL DEA Schedule Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SALICYLIC ACID (SALICYLIC ACID) SALICYLIC ACID 10 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CARBOMER COPOLYMER TYPE B (ALLYL PENTAERYTHRITOL CROSSLINKED) ALOE VERA LEAF ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID BENZOIC ACID BUTYLENE GLYCOL COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE DEHYDROACETIC ACID EDETATE DISODIUM FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 FIG GLYCERIN HYDROLYZED JOJOBA ESTERS (ACID FORM) PANTHENOL PHENOXYETHANOL WATER SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE TROLAMINE Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10742-8291-1 295 mL in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 01/15/2013 Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)